ADVERTISEMENT

Santa Fe 28 - Trinity Catholic 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, not Wildwood, Forest. I never said anything derogatory. You consider it derogatory to say a student doesn't pay anything to go to school there? You don't like it when others clearly know more than you do so you get your feelings hurt. Two of the most highly recruited players in the United States have left, 2017 OL Blake Vinson and 2016 DE Jordan Woods.

TC doesnt have star players is an interesting viewpoint-you clearly said Trinity doesnt have stars but then said they made a mistake leaving because Trinity gets more college exposure?????????? So which is it?

Again, i wont tell you because i simply don't feel it is appropriate to put on a public forum how much each players family pays or doesn't pay.

Lets discuss the future, what do you think the future holds at TC? Where is the program heading with all the staff changes and players leaving?

no, not Wildwood, Forest. I never said anything derogatory. You consider it derogatory to say a student doesn't pay anything to go to school there? You don't like it when others clearly know more than you do so you get your feelings hurt. Two of the most highly recruited players in the United States have left, 2017 OL Blake Vinson and 2016 DE Jordan Woods.

TC doesnt have star players is an interesting viewpoint-you clearly said Trinity doesnt have stars but then said they made a mistake leaving because Trinity gets more college exposure?????????? So which is it?

Again, i wont tell you because i simply don't feel it is appropriate to put on a public forum how much each players family pays or doesn't pay.

Lets discuss the future, what do you think the future holds at TC? Where is the program heading with all the staff changes and players leaving?

I think that you said what you meant and meant what you said. There would be no reason for someone to state that football players pay zero tuition knowing full well that the meaning is either Trinity recruits players by giving full scholarships or that Trinity favors players over other students. When players, in public schools, somehow show up in droves at another school and start playing I don't get on this forum and say they were recruited or question the ethics involved. The very fact of life, in Florida high school football, is that every school does everything they can to obtain the best players. Do you actually think that Manatee, Booker T, and Armwood stay where they are at the top of the state by just developing what talent is only available in the school?

To tell you the truth I don't really care what school does what. More power to schools that can develop football teams that are successful, local talent or not. Like Steve Spurrier always said when confronted with running up the score " It's not up to me to stop my offense from scoring. It's up to the opposing team to stop my offense from scoring". Applies to all teams. If your team can't compete you do whatever is necessary to make it competitive.

I agree with Mike Singer. Let's play nice and talk only about the mechanics of HS football, which is the main subject of this forum.

Still, no one has given a reason why the 5 players left the Celtics, including at least two top players. I have never seen anything like this at Trinity.

Reactions: MikeSinger
Finally was able to get the full picture of the Celtics going forward over the summer and into the 2015 season. Absolutely nothing for the students, parents, or fans to worry about. Actually, the team is much stronger now than they were before the defections with a program that is being built on teamwork above all else. I won't go into any detail as it's not my prerogative to divulge the specifics of private information. Just say that I am now pleased with what has transpired and I have no doubts about the upcoming season being successful.

If you honestly think and others do as well that TC is better off without Jordan Woods and Blake Vinson on that football team you are drinking some crazy koolaide. Both were great kids contrary to what you have been told. Ask the right people you get the survey results you are looking for! I am sure you and I will rehash this in the fall,,,good day

Reactions: WRONG ARM
there you go Captain Morgan, same song and dance- i dont care how much "teamwork" you have, this is a personal driven game. You better have some players to compete with this schedule

Aug 28, 2015 7:00 PM Trinity Christian High School Regular Season Home
Sep 04, 2015 7:00 PM Jesuit High School Regular Season Away
Sep 11, 2015 7:00 PM Lake Weir High School Regular Season Away
Sep 18, 2015 7:00 PM Wakulla High School Regular Season Home
Sep 25, 2015 7:00 PM South Sumter High School Regular Season Away
Oct 02, 2015 7:00 PM First Academy High School Regular Season Home
Oct 09, 2015 7:00 PM Clearwater Central Catholic High School Regular Season Away
Oct 16, 2015 7:00 PM Father Lopez High School Regular Season Home
Oct 23, 2015 7:30 PM Godby High School Regular Season Away
Oct 30, 2015 7:00 PM Trinity Prep High School Regular Season Away

The roster before they departed was 50. It's now up to 69. A lot of new players and assistant coaches. Yes, the Celtics are better off without the 5 that left. See how well they do with North Marion. The Colts have 5 or 6 D-1 players every season and practically never get out of the 2nd round. Have they ever been to the championship game? At least OTC goes to the championship game some of the time. From what I already know they will be there again this season.

If you honestly think and others do as well that TC is better off without Jordan Woods and Blake Vinson on that football team you are drinking some crazy koolaide. Both were great kids contrary to what you have been told. Ask the right people you get the survey results you are looking for! I am sure you and I will rehash this in the fall,,,good day

How do you know what I've been told? And, are you with the Trinity football program since you seem to know so much? Who are the so-called right people that you refer to? You just sound silly.

Reactions: jwentworth42
Good luck beating Trinity Christian-Jax this year they just added some more horses to that stable of theirs.

Dequantae Showers- one of the best if not the best RB's in Jacksonville
Derrick Smith- another top prospect

OTC had that many good football players walking the halls?? Must be nice to have talent like that just not playing football. Or could you be talking about transfers?? Help us out Proset, they added 19 players who just were enrolled in school but didn't want to play in the spring?

No I do not coach, I have been called way worse than silly- I am going to refer back to your first 3 post about this subject and now you have stated you are predicting they will play for a state title.

You make high school football fun, thanks for being a fan and actually caring!

"In 3 quarters of varsity play OTC looked really terrible against Santa Fe. The defense couldn't stop anything and the offense only clicked on one pass play for a score. Considering that Santa Fe kept it on the ground most of the game and threw about 3 completed passes, it certainly doesn't say much for the Celtic defense. At times the Raiders RB's went through our defense like nobody was there. Nothing worked on offense because the OTC OL could not make anything work. The running plays went nowhere and our QB Ryan Miller was harassed through most of the game which did not allow him to be effective at passing. I am only hoping that things will get light years better in 3 months. Otherwise, with the tough schedule that OTC has this year, it could be a disaster. However, this was only a Spring game, it doesn't count, and is at best a learning experience. Santa Fe looks a lot better than they have been in a long time and will give a lot of teams trouble. I guess the HC meant what he said."

"I don't know, they seem to have the players, although they lost a bunch to graduation. It just seemed to me, and I have been attending most of their games for the last 11 years, that the players were just going through the motions. The RB's ran with no purpose. The defense missed easy tackles. I saw some of the Senior players getting frustrated at themselves and at their junior teammates. And, believe me, Santa Fe is no Trinity Christian or CCC. Nothing fancy to figure out. With the tough schedule that OTC has this season I wonder if three months will be enough time to get it all together. :("

"I actually messaged Jordan Woods, our top D-1 candidate with multiple offers, on FaceBook. Asked him what he thought happened last Friday. Hopefully he will answer. In all the years I have been going to the Celtic's games I have never seen the team lacking so many fundamentals, such as blocking, tackling, and being responsible for your territory. At times it looked as though some of the players did not even know what their assignment was. A worrisome situation albeit very early in the year, Jessica."

No I do not coach, I have been called way worse than silly- I am going to refer back to your first 3 post about this subject and now you have stated you are predicting they will play for a state title.

You make high school football fun, thanks for being a fan and actually caring!

"In 3 quarters of varsity play OTC looked really terrible against Santa Fe. The defense couldn't stop anything and the offense only clicked on one pass play for a score. Considering that Santa Fe kept it on the ground most of the game and threw about 3 completed passes, it certainly doesn't say much for the Celtic defense. At times the Raiders RB's went through our defense like nobody was there. Nothing worked on offense because the OTC OL could not make anything work. The running plays went nowhere and our QB Ryan Miller was harassed through most of the game which did not allow him to be effective at passing. I am only hoping that things will get light years better in 3 months. Otherwise, with the tough schedule that OTC has this year, it could be a disaster. However, this was only a Spring game, it doesn't count, and is at best a learning experience. Santa Fe looks a lot better than they have been in a long time and will give a lot of teams trouble. I guess the HC meant what he said."

"I don't know, they seem to have the players, although they lost a bunch to graduation. It just seemed to me, and I have been attending most of their games for the last 11 years, that the players were just going through the motions. The RB's ran with no purpose. The defense missed easy tackles. I saw some of the Senior players getting frustrated at themselves and at their junior teammates. And, believe me, Santa Fe is no Trinity Christian or CCC. Nothing fancy to figure out. With the tough schedule that OTC has this season I wonder if three months will be enough time to get it all together. :("

"I actually messaged Jordan Woods, our top D-1 candidate with multiple offers, on FaceBook. Asked him what he thought happened last Friday. Hopefully he will answer. In all the years I have been going to the Celtic's games I have never seen the team lacking so many fundamentals, such as blocking, tackling, and being responsible for your territory. At times it looked as though some of the players did not even know what their assignment was. A worrisome situation albeit very early in the year, Jessica."

My friend, information that I have garnered recently now makes everything that went before redundant. When you are questioning things, without all of the current information, you tend to make judgement calls based on what is available. It concerned me to watch the Celtics perform so badly against a 4A team that is not really a world beater. Now that I have all of the facts I am not concerned anymore.

By the way, a couple of folks on this forum seem to take great pleasure in talking about the failings of the Celtics football team than in the positive aspects of whatever team they supposedly support. I can see if your own teams are so inept that you wouldn't want to say much about them.

OTC had that many good football players walking the halls?? Must be nice to have talent like that just not playing football. Or could you be talking about transfers?? Help us out Proset, they added 19 players who just were enrolled in school but didn't want to play in the spring?

Just like every private school students are pursued over the summer for the fall semester. Also, with a coach that has a pretty good following, you get players who want to play for him. My understanding is that he had championship teams where he previously coached. So, it would not be surprising that a lot of players would gravitate toward the school that he's coaching at. I'm also going by the roster that had originally been posted on C2C Schools which was 50. However, according to what I now know, there are currently 69 on the roster.

Good luck beating Trinity Christian-Jax this year they just added some more horses to that stable of theirs.

Dequantae Showers- one of the best if not the best RB's in Jacksonville
Derrick Smith- another top prospect

Well, Trinity Christian lost a bundle to graduation, so, we will see. The Conquerors are a great football team and program, no doubt about it. OTC came within an inch of defeating them in last season's playoffs. I do think both teams are pretty much equal in talent and ability. Just depends on which team executes better on the day of the game. With our new HC Sturdivant things are going to have a whole new look this coming season. This guy is a team builder.

I guess I'm a little confused. I thought that per FHSAA rules a player could not follow a coach to a new school?? Also he coached at IMG the past two seasons, did you guys get a few transfers from there? I didn't realize OTC pursued students, I would think that would fall under recruiting? 19 new players, that doesn't sound a little strange Proset? I'm curious as to how they go about the pursuing of said students. Do they send out flyers, door to door and just how they happened up on 19 new kids that happen to play football??

Reactions: riverrat1961
I think Derrick Smith transferred to Trinity Christian Academy in Orange Park, not Jacksonville. There's multiple Trinity Christian Academy's in Florida. Is this the Mr. Smith you're referring to? http://247sports.com/Player/Derrick-Smith-76669

JaxTCA is the best in 3A until another 3A team beats them. OTC will be fine, but losing Jordan Woods and Blake Vinson hurts. I'm a fan of Robert Rivers, I think he's an underrated running back- and OTC always has well coached linemen. I can't imagine that OTC will roll out in August with 70 players on Varsity, I imagine 35 of those guys are JV. Most 3A teams, come the playoffs go with 35-40 players in their rotation. Still, to have 70 players in the program is a good sign.

OTC vs JaxTCA is going to be one of the defacto week 1 games in the state for all classes. Two historically tough programs with a lot of hardware between them. JaxTCA is essentially rebuilding their defense, they've got some D-1 guys coming in..but not with 4 years experience of playing in that system. North of 3A is going to be very competitive this year , OTC, JaxTCA, Pensacola Catholic, Tampa Catholic, Lakeland Christian are all going to be tough outs this year.

Reactions: jaxfootballguy
There is no Trinity Christian Orange Park. The Trinity Christian that the Fleming Island guys transferred to is the one on Jacksonville's Westside.

I guess I'm a little confused. I thought that per FHSAA rules a player could not follow a coach to a new school?? Also he coached at IMG the past two seasons, did you guys get a few transfers from there? I didn't realize OTC pursued students, I would think that would fall under recruiting? 19 new players, that doesn't sound a little strange Proset? I'm curious as to how they go about the pursuing of said students. Do they send out flyers, door to door and just how they happened up on 19 new kids that happen to play football??

Maybe you ARE a little confused, Captains. OTC is a private school. As a PRIVATE school they can recruit all of the students they want. How else does a private school get students to attend the school? It's called marketing in the Capitalist/Free enterprise world. A public school already has a set amount of students that will attend the school, paid for by the taxpayers and to include the parents of students attending private schools, so they don't have to go out and find students who want to go there and that can afford to go there. By the way, for your edification, many if not most of the public schools "recruit" players for their sports teams. They just don't call it recruiting. They call it moving into the neighborhood, wink wink. Could be that some of the players are coming from IMG. I have no idea. However, both are private schools and students can leave any private school and enter another at any time. There are no residence requirements or restrictions. I do believe that if a student athlete does not play in the Spring game he cannot play in any game preceding the first game of the regular season.

Why don't we just agree to disagree on this subject and move on, OK? There is so much in the way of positive things to discuss related to the Florida HS football teams. It will be an exciting season coming up and hopefully our teams will be competitive. :)

I think Derrick Smith transferred to Trinity Christian Academy in Orange Park, not Jacksonville. There's multiple Trinity Christian Academy's in Florida. Is this the Mr. Smith you're referring to? http://247sports.com/Player/Derrick-Smith-76669

JaxTCA is the best in 3A until another 3A team beats them. OTC will be fine, but losing Jordan Woods and Blake Vinson hurts. I'm a fan of Robert Rivers, I think he's an underrated running back- and OTC always has well coached linemen. I can't imagine that OTC will roll out in August with 70 players on Varsity, I imagine 35 of those guys are JV. Most 3A teams, come the playoffs go with 35-40 players in their rotation. Still, to have 70 players in the program is a good sign.

OTC vs JaxTCA is going to be one of the defacto week 1 games in the state for all classes. Two historically tough programs with a lot of hardware between them. JaxTCA is essentially rebuilding their defense, they've got some D-1 guys coming in..but not with 4 years experience of playing in that system. North of 3A is going to be very competitive this year , OTC, JaxTCA, Pensacola Catholic, Tampa Catholic, Lakeland Christian are all going to be tough outs this year.

You are 100% correct. TCA is the champion and remains such until another team dethrones them.

Please believe me when I say that the loss of Woods and Vinson is more of a positive than a negative. I won't go into the details, but just trust me on this. Sturdivant is building a solid team, from the ground up, that is structured on discipline and teamwork. There are many positive things going on in Ocala and that will continue through the summer with the Celtics. I am not in the least worried about any of it. TCA may see a whole different look in the first game of the season when they travel down to Celtic field. Should be an exiting season.

I believe 2nd round of playoffs will be the real match up between TCA and OTC this year. TCA starts off slow each year and usually gets in their stride mid season. Im sure both teams will look different in 2nd round of play offs than on Aug 28th. Looking forward to 2015 season. Hoping all stay healthy thru summer and season.

I'm well aware at how private and public schools exist. I also believe you are incorrect, private schools by rule cannot openly recruit kids for football purposes. We all know that the FHSAA does not enforce these rules except in select situations. How else do you explain all the kids going to STA, Miami Central or 19 new football players at OTC. Good luck to you guys, just seems odd that a program on steady footing, loses the Head coach, D coordinator, O line Coach, and a bunch of kids transfer out.

I'm well aware at how private and public schools exist. I also believe you are incorrect, private schools by rule cannot openly recruit kids for football purposes. We all know that the FHSAA does not enforce these rules except in select situations. How else do you explain all the kids going to STA, Miami Central or 19 new football players at OTC. Good luck to you guys, just seems odd that a program on steady footing, loses the Head coach, D coordinator, O line Coach, and a bunch of kids transfer out.

HC Brantley was set to retire if the 2014 team did not win the championship, which they did not. He and John Brantley, Jr. run a Football Camp in Ocala primarily for QB instruction.

DC Wentworth always wanted to be a HC. I believe he had already accepted at Williston before Brantley decided to retire.

OL Coach Beasley had already retired from coaching after many years as HC at Dunnellon HS. Came over to OTC as an assistant to Brantley because I believe he was good friends with Brantley. I really think that he did it out of a favor to Brantley. After Brantley left there was no reason for him to continue and he went back to his retirement.

Three of the players, in accordance with what I know, had already made the decision earlier to depart OTC for public school due to financial reasons. Parents make that decision not the players.

Two of the players, in accordance with what I know, apparently did not buy into the new system being implemented. Brantley is no longer the coach and his coaching philosophy no longer applies. Possibly certain players just couldn't cope with it. They are wished well in their endeavors by all involved with the OTC team.

HC Joe Sturdivant knows exactly what he is doing and is going about implementing his own style of play with the team. I support his philosophy 100%.

Thank you for the best of luck statement. It may be that we need it although I hope not.

Fleming Island had 3 pretty quality players transfer to TCA- Jax and Derrick Smith was one of them

Is Billy Cobb going to be the QB for TCA this season? I'm thinking that TCA is primarily a rushing team and, as such, will Cobb be opening up his game more to WR Smith? Since Holland, Toliver, Barr, and Clark, are gone from the backfield, I imagine that Buie and Martin will be the primary ball carriers. Martin actually had more rushing yardage than Clark last season. So much offensive and defensive talent gone. I wonder if even TCA can reload that quickly?

Is Billy Cobb going to be the QB for TCA this season? I'm thinking that TCA is primarily a rushing team and, as such, will Cobb be opening up his game more to WR Smith? Since Holland, Toliver, Barr, and Clark, are gone from the backfield, I imagine that Buie and Martin will be the primary ball carriers. Martin actually had more rushing yardage than Clark last season. So much offensive and defensive talent gone. I wonder if even TCA can reload that quickly?

Proset: Yes, Billy Cobb is back again and expected to be the starting QB. Great kid and leader. It's true that TCJax lost a ton to graduation on the defensive side. That was a one time group of athletes that would be tough to replace for any program. I do believe TCJax will be very good again next year and will go deep in the 3A playoffs once again. TCJax will be much better offensively next year and will be very capable on defense, especially if some of the younger LB's are able to step up. The team will be very athletic and potentially boast one of the best RB combo's in the State of Florida (Two D1 RB's- Auburn, Florida- in the same backfield). However, I agree that TCJax always seems to be a team that is slow out of the gate, and hits their stride in the middle of the year, so I'm anxious to see how they come out against a quality opponent like OTC on Celtic Field. Looking forward to it !

Reactions: Fan 74
Proset: Yes, Billy Cobb is back again and expected to be the starting QB. Great kid and leader. It's true that TCJax lost a ton to graduation on the defensive side. That was a one time group of athletes that would be tough to replace for any program. I do believe TCJax will be very good again next year and will go deep in the 3A playoffs once again. TCJax will be much better offensively next year and will be very capable on defense, especially if some of the younger LB's are able to step up. The team will be very athletic and potentially boast one of the best RB combo's in the State of Florida (Two D1 RB's- Auburn, Florida- in the same backfield). However, I agree that TCJax always seems to be a team that is slow out of the gate, and hits their stride in the middle of the year, so I'm anxious to see how they come out against a quality opponent like OTC on Celtic Field. Looking forward to it !

I some how think it's going to be two football teams feeling their way through the first game. A ton of starters lost to graduation on both teams. For a couple of small private schools it's hard to bounce back right away. Luckily both have good experienced QBs leading them. Otherwise it may be a disaster in the making. OTC is currently in a rebuilding mode. We lost 3 of the best defensive players I've ever seen at Trinity to graduation and also Jordan Woods to the North Marion Colts. Also our WR core is gone and two excellent RBs. Our new HC has a big job ahead of him. So, I would not call OTC a quality opponent at this stage. Maybe by game time August 28th we'll be up to the task. A week before you guys we play a pretty good 7A team Bucholz in the KO Classic up in Gainesville. Should tell us something.

Last edited:
I just hope we have a kick off classic game this year. Going from practice to Buford was a large leap and it showed. Hoping all remain safe and injury free this year

I have to hand it to the coaches at TCA. They sure don't shy away from tough competition. I thought that OTC's 2015 schedule was challenging. But, TCA's schedule is pretty difficult in its own right. If you survive intact, for the playoffs, that alone will be an accomplishment.

5A Ribault
5A Godby in Tallahassee
6A Pine Forest
7A Lincoln in Tallahassee
8A West Orange

Reactions: Fan 74
Got some interesting info over the weekend Proset. Found out that one of your 19 new players is a freak 8th grader who really didn't have the grades at his previous school was told that they had "special" programs to help him with his grades at OTC. This kid who is 6'0 195 going into the 8th grade will be attending without any help financially from mom. So I guess they OTC is footing the bill. All of this isn't 2nd or 3rd hand knowledge, the kids grandma told me herself. Just letting you know y'all got a good one ;)

Got some interesting info over the weekend Proset. Found out that one of your 19 new players is a freak 8th grader who really didn't have the grades at his previous school was told that they had "special" programs to help him with his grades at OTC. This kid who is 6'0 195 going into the 8th grade will be attending without any help financially from mom. So I guess they OTC is footing the bill. All of this isn't 2nd or 3rd hand knowledge, the kids grandma told me herself. Just letting you know y'all got a good one ;)

Captain, Captain. Are you sure you're not just making all of this up. I don't doubt your seriousness of purpose. But, common. 8th graders don't attend Trinity Catholic High School. They attend Blessed Trinity Catholic School which is across town from OTC. You have to be a Freshman in order to attend and play football for the High School. And, once again, I have never heard of any student getting a free ride at OTC or Blessed Trinity, for that matter. Once again, some disadvantaged students do apply for and are granted financial assistance in order to attend a private school. However, it's only needs based and covers a small portion of the tuition which can be upwards to $15,000 per year. OTC does not give away any free tuition. Families that are regular members of the church do get a partial reduction in tuition. Again, that only amounts to a small percentage.

Now, for the life of me, I don't understand the point you are trying to make. Should you not be adding a little bit of information about the team that you support instead of consistently finding things wrong with another team and their players? Just a thought. :cool:

Pro Set Eye,

As your self appointed legal counselor reading through your diatribe of foolishness you have violated at least 4 FHSAA rules with your comments. I think you need to brush up on the rule book just a bit to keep you and whoever you are cheering for out of a serious situation. You should focus on quoting empirical statements from the FHSAA and stop making assumptions that will garnish the attention of the Grim Reapers.

In actuality you have presented enough comments to warrant an investigation of your school that you are so enamored with. You should maybe go back through this thread and start deleting.. I think that your comments like your outdated handle PROSETEYE are a bit from the prehistoric days of Da Foosball.

I do know you and you are a kind man and we did share some Geritol Martinis some years back. Good luck with whoever you cheer for but please review your comments for potential issues of liability and exposure and remember kind sir Jesus loves you.......

6'5" 210 WR Blake Hinson of Warner Christian , an 8th grader, transferred to Deltona High in May to play basketball for his dad, head coach Denny Hinson, and his 6'5" brother Evan Hinson, a Miami Hurricane football sighnee. Blake as an 8th grader starred for WC and has dozens of college offers. Wrong again ProSet...

Pro Set Eye,

As your self appointed legal counselor reading through your diatribe of foolishness you have violated at least 4 FHSAA rules with your comments. I think you need to brush up on the rule book just a bit to keep you and whoever you are cheering for out of a serious situation. You should focus on quoting empirical statements from the FHSAA and stop making assumptions that will garnish the attention of the Grim Reapers.

In actuality you have presented enough comments to warrant an investigation of your school that you are so enamored with. You should maybe go back through this thread and start deleting.. I think that your comments like your outdated handle PROSETEYE are a bit from the prehistoric days of Da Foosball.

I do know you and you are a kind man and we did share some Geritol Martinis some years back. Good luck with whoever you cheer for but please review your comments for potential issues of liability and exposure and remember kind sir Jesus loves you.......

"Diatribe of foolishness". "Brush up on the rule book". You have got to be kidding.

I do know that you have got serious mental problems, pal. You actually say things that make no sense. But, of course, what can we expect for such a yo yo.

Let me remind your drug induced mind that I am a private citizen. I have nothing to do officially with Trinity Catholic HS. I don't speak for them in any capacity except as a fan. What I say on this forum is protected by the 1st Amendment. You know, that pesky little amendment that you seem to have forgotten about. Any information that I have and wish to share with the forum is considered hearsay and carries no weight legally. By the way, OTC has been in existence for 12 years and has never had even a hint of impropriety. This cannot be said for a couple of the public high schools in this county.

You must have me confused with one of your yo yo friends. "Geritol Martini". Give me a break. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT