ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the normies here...

TheCatCoachesMissesMe

May 12, 2020
This post just may attract some new posters IDK.

What are your thoughts about Head Coaches that "micromanage" their teams? Here are a couple of examples, Head Coaches going through players phones looking through it. Another example is not allowing players to stop at a store to get drink before practice even starts. The practice field is a couple of miles away from the high school so the players drive or catch a ride after school is released and some likes to stop by a store to get something to drink but their Head Coach is forbidding it.

Isn't this too much for high school football? Head Coaches going through players phones goes a little overboard IMHO. Unless there is true reason I don't believe HCs should be sifting through players phones.

Your thoughts?

I am sure this post may attract somebody but I am asking open and honest question here because I just received the "other story" on certain things that's been going on.

I will say this, if things don't change somebody is going to lose their job and I do not support this because I believe in him.

Sounds like a girlfriend with serious trust issues, which my advice would be to leave them. Going through their phone?! FFS, even the police are required a warrant to search through electronic devices and as long as the players are in time and not getting a drink like a big gulp of coke that’s effecting their practice but maybe a Gatorade or something it shouldn’t be a big deal. This coach seems to be crossing the line if I was the parent I’d have words with them for sure.

I had my doubts as to the sincerity of the actual situation as described, as well as to the actual genuine desire to obtain responses................so I decided not to respond.

I knew a guy who use to post here that changed his screen name after making the mistake of POSTING WHILE DRUNK. This may have not been the case here but it reminded me of that.

I had my doubts as to the sincerity of the actual situation as described, as well as to the actual genuine desire to obtain responses................so I decided not to respond.

No, its actual. Just bringing up the "other side" of the story. This is not "gossip" or something "I heard" but from somebody who knows. Like I said I do NOT want to see him to fail as he is a very good HC. But micromanaging players like this will only hurt you more than you will ever know. Also he needs to think about the implications as he is a government worker violating the constitution and he can be sued on a personal level and charges can be filed against him for doing this.

If its you causing the transfers then you need to change the way you do things. If its another person who is causing it then you still need to change the way you do things by telling the truth about the other person who has fallen in line with this CRT crap and is a "radical". Quit hiding it.

Just wait, if the transfers happen again I will in fact call out the person causing it and he knows who he is, Mr. Bluestreak!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT