ADVERTISEMENT

Peezy

TheCatCoachesMissesMe

May 12, 2020
Peezy, do you still write for the newspaper?
Also you said on here you want to turn over the moderation to another person? To be honest I think you are doing a great job and I am sure others will say the same.

Does everybody agree Peezy is a great moderator who interacts with users?

My understanding is that Peezy and his position as sole active moderator, could best be described by using the analogy of the chihuahua attached to the ankle of the mailman. No matter how much he shakes his foot, he just never is able to shake the chihuahua loose.

Also you said on here you want to turn over the moderation to another person? To be honest I think you are doing a great job and I am sure others will say the same.

No man I started having kids in 2015 and that was the end of my side hobby into HSFB media.

My understanding is that Peezy and his position as sole active moderator, could best be described by using the analogy of the chihuahua attached to the ankle of the mailman. No matter how much he shakes his foot, he just never is able to shake the chihuahua loose.
Very very good analogy LMAO literally got me rolling over here.

BTW cat I don't care about political talk. I never did... I cared about human decency and back when I came in and said we are done it's because folks found it impossible to have a regular human conversation with someone who has different beliefs than them.

I don't subscribe to that bs logic and I make friends across both isles.... If you allow that, those things escalate fast and stuff gets shut down ive seen it on other rivals sites. I was saving yall from yourself lol. So that's why I put the Kabash on it (back then) now I don't care any way have at it LMAO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT