ADVERTISEMENT

Maynard Evans High School - RESIGNATION?

AD: Less than two weeks til practice starts. Need anything, Coach?
Coach: No thanks. We're all set. By the way, before I forget again, I quit.

Probably got to pre camp testing and realized all that 7 on 7 produced a team average of 125 lbs in power clean, 175 in the squat, and bicycle tire flip average of 11 times in 60 seconds!

Reactions: WESCHAD
Probably got to pre camp testing and realized all that 7 on 7 produced a team average of 125 lbs in power clean, 175 in the squat, and bicycle tire flip average of 11 times in 60 seconds!

Is everyone here on this forum working to become "The Next Funny Poster" because right now all I can do is hope for some actual info.

Seems like there are TWO mysteries involved here:

1. Why did the Evans coach resign on such short notice?
2. Why are you so hell-bent to get more information?

No one who frequents here seems to know the answer to #1.

Only you know the answer to #2. Got any facts to share ...
or are you just one more comedian?

Is everyone here on this forum working to become "The Next Funny Poster" because right now all I can do is hope for some actual info.
Cuz, you don't think that dude resigned two weeks before opening day if he thought he was stacked going into the season, do you?
I am telling you this, no matter the reason, if he resigned under no duress, no matter any other reason, he didn't think he was going to significantly improve over last years poor performance. Hell, why don't you call somebody, they'll tell you something, put it in your cover letter, bring it up at the interview.

BTW, I AM NOT working to be the next funniest poster, because you are currently the guy.

I'm working to be the best reader.

"“Everyone treated me great at Evans. It’s just a family move,” Turner said. “Now I’m going to be 10 minutes down the road from where I live and in the county where my kids go to school.”"

I don't have any facts to report. All I have is rumors and I don't like to post info that is not factual.
Fine. Then you're just like the rest of us. That takes care of Question 1.

But you didn't answer Question 2. Why are you so obsessed with this.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it obsessed - just curious. Curious to know why there is constant change at a place that is loaded with athletes. What leads you to believe that I have an obsession with the Maynard Evans job?

I wouldn't call it obsessed - just curious ... What leads you to believe that I have an obsession ...?
Whatever your level of interest, you seem to be a party of one - the only person here who finds the situation perplexing.

For Nu'Trelle's money, someone with a mild case of "curiosity" might ask for the scoop once, then drop the subject if no additional info was offered. Someone who is obsessed might ramp things up by begging for some skinny a second and third time while chastising a few people here and there for having a sense of humor.

Thanks for asking.

Over 10 years ago, I was told that there were three professions that move the most. They were: the military, preachers of all faiths, and sports coaches at all levels.

It happens. I just hope all is well for him

You didn't hear it from SK, but next week he'll be announcing as the next Republican candidate running for the Presidency. SK just trying to help here, please don't none of you comedian types leak this to FOX or CNN, SK not supposed to tell anyone.

A second forum member is now curious about this. That's right. Wavebb say he on the case, trying to find some answers so Coach Get Back can get on wiff his life.

Wavebb refuse to devulge any "real info", but did say the following:
1. blackpopsicle an redfishron - both completely off base.
2. Choctaw fan's philosophical views - had no bearing whatsoever.
3. Silver King - as usual - totally clueless & need to stick to fast food.
4. Mr HiSchool - may have to bar a few more people before all is said & done.
5. Donald Trump - might break the "real" story in a press conference.

Stay tooned.

Last edited:
Reactions: redfishron
>>>>>> Breaking News <<<<<<
(Nu'Trelle's telephone ring)

Wavebb: "Hello, this Wave."
Neutral: "Watchugot?"
Wavebb: "Big breakthru on the Maynard Ferguson case!"
Neutral: "Maynard Ferguson?"
Wavebb: "Yeah!"
Neutral: "Pipe Dream gonna go nuts."
Wavebb: "Why he do that?"
Neutral: "Cause you only sposed to post football stuff here."
Wavebb: "Maynard Ferguson coach just quit, right?"
Neutral: "No, that was Maynard Evans."
Wavebb: "Who Maynard Ferguson then?"
Neutral: "Trumpet player."
Wavebb: "He any good?"
Neutral: "He was"
Wavebb: "Was? What happened? He quit too?"
Neutral: "He dead."
Wavebb: "Sorry to hear that. When's the funeral?"
Neutral: "2006. Family didn't want to wait 9 years to bury him."
Wavebb: "Make sense."
Neutral: "Yougotanythingelse?"
Wavebb: "Took a lot of work, but we had a major breakthru today."
Neutral: "Yeah?"
Wavebb: "My original hunch were wrong. Rodney King in the clear."
Neutral: "Really?"
Wavebb: "He ain't have a damn thing to do with this."
Neutral: "Then go head & clear Andy Griffin, Dick Clark & Donna Summer."
Wavebb: "Why we do that?"
Neutral: "Like Rodney, they all dropped dead in 2012."
Wavebb: "Serious? Lemmegetbackwitchu."

Reactions: redfishron
Team found out why coach left. He is going to be dc at Lake Mary. I guess the grass is greener over there

Thank goodness someone around here finally has some answers.
Not sure Coach Get Back going to agree on that. The poster told where the guy went, but didn't shed much light on why he left ... an that's what Get Back dyin to find out. He aint been postin nothing lately. Hope the suspense didn't kill him!

Surprised no one is mentioning the crazy principal at Evans being a factor with this coach and the high turnover rate there... See Olympia as example.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT