ADVERTISEMENT

Look back at Florida's top ten players in Rivals era

As most readers other than Canes 0177, Playmaker 52, Naughts 08 and Wavebb probably know, nothin more important in Nu'Trelle life than a Top 10 football list of any kine.

This one is outstanding, but Nu'Trelle worked on his own list for several months just after the furse of the year. He spent hours as much as 20-25 hours a day, sometimes more. That's why he was stunned by the #8 selection. He a great player, no doubt, but after weeks of analysis Nu'Trelle had him rank no higher than 9th.

Other than that, Nu'Trelle would only switch 10 with 9, 4 with 7, 2 with 3, 6 with 1, 1 with 4, 3 with 9, 7 with 2, an 5 with 4 (the new 4 not the original one).

Blackpopsicle need to get his facks straight! This is the "Look back at Florida's top ten players in (the) Rivals era" thread. Ain't nobody said any body had to take no snaps IN Florida ... OR that they couldn't be from Mississippi (instead of FL) ... nomsayin?

Reactions: blackpopsicle
You wanted a rise, well #4 will get you a rise like the Space Shuttle. Furst off (in the jargon of my esteemed colleague Nu'trelle), let's try and get a copy editor up in here who checks headlines: It sez:

Look back at Florida's top ten players in Rivals era

Now SK not the brightest scale on the fish, but someone in the class of 2016 would be a bit of a stretch for a "look back" list, dontcha think? And taking away nothing from a mercenary ball player who ditched his buddies who hasn't taken a snap in the best high school football state in the nation; I'll bet the Rivals era had a few in front of him. That smells a little of hyping to advertisers to jaded ole' SK. But SK understand list makers like Wavebs Index and whoever did this one, gotta do what they gotta do to pay the bills.

Yea that list is extremely recent player loaded and Bogus.... Also Byron Cowart.... really.... none of those folks probably even saw him play a high school game. He's not in my top 50.

Tim Tebow still don't get no respeck. Maybe the boy needed to win TWO Heismens???
How bout Rivals do a coitches list? Craig Howard took a perfectly good defensive end and turnt that rascal into an NFL quarterback legend that couldn't get an even break!

You usually see that the other way around - Tarps had a Q they turned into a DE and he just got drafted by the Bengals. Still threw the longest ball anyone seen around these parts.

Damn.... two Dr. Phillips players just left off! Ryan Moore (WR) #6 and Ha Ha Clinton Dix (#7)

Just so I'm sure about the years covered by this list.... What would the years be? Seems like there are lots of players left off of this list.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT