ADVERTISEMENT

Lakeland HS cancels its 1st & 2nd game because of a positive CCP- virus test result

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
I'll admit to not knowing what the official protocol is for positive test results, but if what Lakeland did is what to expect across the state when this happens...............I'm really not understanding what the point is to trying to have a season this year? The odds that any one team would go an entire season without just 1 positive test result, seems remote.............The odds to me would point to having multiple instances of having positive test results.

So instead of quarantining the individual(s) testing positive, we shut down the entire team........most of my life when a individual got sick that's how we treated those situations......separate the ill from the healthy and the healthy continue living life without interruption.......but has Peezy said the other day "I get it but its a different world now"

You know g-man, that "most of my life" ship has sailed. No putting that Jeanie back in the bottle. Most of Human history Herd Immunity did its job without such drastic methods.

Its going to be this way. I am taking it one game at a time, hope we get in Sarasota Friday night and doing backflips that I get to see my Canes tomorrow night. Me and my sons are getting together to watch and will be whooping it up, even one whose a Gator fan. So while my buzz may not last a season, I'm no going to worry about it, but rather will enjoy it while I can.

27 years old when the artist that sang "Get it while you can" died from a heroin overdose. I guess when you live to be only 27 years old and have a heroin addiction, it heightens the need to "Get it while you can".

"Get it while you can", is what led to empty shelves at the Grocery store, where stacks of toilet paper once was stack. If there's a moral to that story in as far as folks "getting it while you can", in as far as the huge run on TP was concerned during that moment in time..................I guess perhaps folks were just simply full of chit, at least more so than anyone could have ever imagined...................noimsayin?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT