ADVERTISEMENT

IMG Weinke gone...

Wonder if his recruits he lured to IMG will stay put? Probably, but you never know.

Do the Rams realize that he's going to have to coach the ones they already have and those they get through the draft?

#ain'tnotransfersintheNFLwithoutatrade

You do know that IMG was 'allowed' to recruit?

They are not a school that is competing for a state championship -- they are a prep school.

You do know "being allowed" has absolutely nothing at all to do with it right? Oh, yeah, you don't.

Francis the Freaking Talking Mule could have coached that collection of players.

They were all cherry picked from some of the best teams in Florida and the Country.

Point being, St Louis has to live with the players they have now and those picked in the upcoming draft.

35 YO Shaun Hill and Austin Davis, former walk on at Southern Miss. Hell, he couldn't have even played for IMG when HE was in high school. Well, he could have with a wink to Coach Weinke and $72K.

Relax, I'm sure Weinke can coach 'em up real good, hell he's a Nole, by God! I'm just saying, that's a HUGE leap from manufactured HS team to the NFL.

The F-ing Rams. Bless their hearts.

6a00d8341c630a53ef012877b71926970c-pi

Krunk! What the hell does this mean?
I don't know, Mr. Stargell, sir. You want me to give you another rub down?

Originally posted by Mr HiSchool:
Bitter much?

stick to something you know - like spewing hatred.
Not at all, Mr High! Dang! I apologize for assuming you were being hateful and sarcastic when you put your first post up.

I was NOT trying to spew hate, just expressing my disbelief on why the Rams would pick him based on his time at IMG.

I admit, I do find the IMG thing sort of distasteful. I mean, they are cherry picking teams all over. I know what it feels like to

have a player transfer out because some coaches will say anything to steal players. I don't buy the "get your program right

and they won't leave" Shinola, either. Teams are trying to build the right way and JUST WHEN they start winning a few and

some of their players start to show out, here come the usual suspects ... contacting the players' parents and telling them all

sorts of who-ha about how they will do this and that. You KNOW how hard it is to build a program. Just because he went to

FSU doesn't mean what he was doing at IMG was right.

And get it right, I do know about HS football, lets not get into a discussion over who knows what.

Just because Weinke played at FSU has nothing to do with my opinion that you whine too much about 'recruiting'.

That's just my opinion.

As for the Rams hiring him - hasn't CW worked with several NFL QB's and college QB's for mechanics? Didn't Weinke play in the NFL?

Just wondering.

Originally posted by Mr HiSchool:
Just because Weinke played at FSU has nothing to do with my opinion that you whine too much about 'recruiting'.

That's just my opinion.

As for the Rams hiring him - hasn't CW worked with several NFL QB's and college QB's for mechanics? Didn't Weinke play in the NFL?

Just wondering.
Well, your opinion, um well, let's just say you are as consistent with opinions as you are with your interpersonal skills. I'm pretty sure you haven't heard any whining from me. I'm WAY confident I can get a witness or two that you view things with Garnet tinted glasses.

I'm wondering too, about who he has developed into outstanding QB talent. I THINK his history doing so has been limited to the IMG Academy. What kind of players get to go there? The ones that have already shown huge talent at OTHER SCHOOLS or whose parents show huge talent in stroking checks. That's what my post was about. Help me out, coach. Change my opinion without losing your composure.

BTW, you don't have banning privileges in this forum anymore, do you? If so, never mind, brah, you right.

Chris Weinke has a proven history of playing QB at a high level on many levels. The Rams apparently think he has enough knowledge to coach their QBs. I don't see Jeff Fischer knocking on the door of anyone on this board.

Obviously, Mr. High School, you have never put 3 years into developing a kid to the best of your ability, see him grow and mature into a legitimate teammate/football player/ prospect only to see him magically decide to attend a private school for his Sr. year. There is no real way of knowing why the kid decided to leave but most guys that have put the time in have a hard time believing that it was his or his families idea. Right/wrong, fair/unfair, within the rules/outside the rules, these things do not matter but when it happens it hurts.
This post was edited on 3/16 7:14 AM by Hokie Hey

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT