ADVERTISEMENT

"I'm confused"

te35

Jul 4, 2007
I'm confused that Spikes is confused.....what is there to not understand, or be confused about? Your former teammate was convicted of 1st degree murder and may be charged in an additional double homicide.

He went to school at UF. Of course he is confused! Hernandez was confused also.

I'm confused on how it can go so wrong. I get the "free pass" and "entitlement" thing, but how dumb could the guy be? You've got a secure life financially and a platform to do something good. WHY IS IT COOL TO BE A THUG?

You know what's cooler? ...being an NFL player. Period. You don't need to act tough anywhere, any time.

-

GET THIS ---- I am from Connecticut, went to UF from 2006-09 (same years as Hernandez) and am a life-long Patriot fan. To say Hernandez was my favorite player is an understatement. But when the verdict was read I didn't really feel anything. He dug his own grave and the victims (and their families) have paid the ultimate price.

What an idiot.

Last note:
The UF football team was absolutely out of control when I was at school there. Sucks to say but it is true. I have stories that would probably land me in a defamation lawsuit if I posted them on here. One player, who I was in a few classes with and built a friendship with, actually did take it on the chin and was kicked off of the team for repeated marijuana offenses. Of course, he was a three-star recruit. He was a good guy (counter-intuitive, but really, he was) but the problem was he thought he was above it all. I never saw him after my sophomore year.

This is an addition to the confusion thing. Speaking of being confused, WHY would Jameis now come out and say he got the "hookup" for the crablegs? What possible good can come from this....what was his Wunderlich score/

27 on the Wonderlic.....

The way I see it is this. Jameis got the hookup. FSU initially knew that and knew it would be seen as an NCAA violation especially if they knew to the magnitude you could get free stuff (every college town) so he was told to fall on his sword by saying he made a mistake blah blah... So he has been keeping up that lie for so long and either his advisers told him to just tell the truth or he went against his advisers and told the truth anyway... By the looks on Harbaugh's face Jameis had gone completely off script by saying that but you know the camera's stay rolling in those situations.

You might be right .... but why would he open this can up one week prior to the draft? Makes him look really confused. How can you believe anything he says?

TE35... I am a Jameis fan... I think he is a gullible young man who lacks common sense. He needs to grow up a lot... Football talent wise he has all the tools but he needs to grow up... So I don't worry about whether I can believe anything he says or not he's not my son or my family member he is just a football player to me. If he is drafted by my bucs I just want him to throw 50 TD's and not do dumb isht off the field... What he says to the media or lies about is really non of my concern. I try to judge football players as football players because when you start including all these EXTRA items you create huge personas and media followings like Tebow, like Winston, like Manziel.

Sports Journalism has turned into TMZ.

Reactions: BStreak
Lack of common sense no doubt. For his sake, I hope he doesn't have anymore "by the way moments" Like "by the way here's what really happened with....." Please fill in any of escapades.

I guess this "confusion" has now spread to Missouri..... Potential first round pick pulled over on Monday and weed discovered in his car, NFL draft on Thursday. In the words of Adrian Kronauer..."This won't look good on a resume! "

Bruce, or whatever name he will go by, is a whole different kind of confused. Guess you never know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT