ADVERTISEMENT

If your FBS-FCS prospect has no offers - please post their HUDL links here!

4A 8 FAN

Jul 31, 2001
Tampa, FL
ADMIN: Please pin this post to the top of the page.

I am voluntarily collecting info for the BCU-HFC search committee...

Up front, I do have "a dog in the fight"...

Regardless of who is named the next Head Coach at BCU, your submissions will be submitted to the new HFC and their Staff...

If your kid is fully qualified, unspoiled, of good character, still needing a place, you believe they can contribute to a SWAC school and they are not tapped out then POST UP...

I am only trying to help the local HS players, coaches and "my dog" since the transfer portal has ruined recruiting in the High School Football Hotbed of America...

Thank you for all you do to shape, mold and develop your kids - you are why they have made it this far and why Florida High School Football is "nulli secundus" in the greatest country on the planet!

And what's that wheelchair helmet thing all about? Is there some kinda story behind it?
It is symbolic of the fact that every program I have ever been affiliated has been handicapped. Some by bad admin, some by bad coaches, some by saboteurs within, some by bad parents, some by bad players and some by a combination of all five of the aforementioned.

Didn't know the semblance on the wheelchair previously, but Manatee surely you can relate in how Kinnan was ultimately undermined by the influence of, power, money and just plain ole envy out east of the interstate in Manatee County..........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT