ADVERTISEMENT

I like the new look!

181pl

Aug 24, 2006
Tampa
After 10 years of posting on here, it looks like the board has been modernized. Good stuff.

Now we just need some more active posting from the traditional posters and some good posts from the newbies.

It will take a while to get used to the new format. And those pictures!

Still much better than the ESPN reformat. I hate that change!

Reactions: 181pl
I like it, but I'm concerned. I think I can figure it out as far as customizing my posts, but what are some of the more um, cognitively challenged among us going to do when they get all womsquoggledy. They already have an issue with reading comprehension skills.
Mike, is there any way to offer a tutorial for world traveling mooncalves to ease the transition?

Reactions: peezy28
I like it, but I'm concerned. I think I can figure it out as far as customizing my posts, but what are some of the more um, cognitively challenged among us going to do when they get all womsquoggledy. They already have an issue with reading comprehension skills.
Mike, is there any way to offer a tutorial for world traveling mooncalves to ease the transition?

See the "How do I" threads, ask me questions that you have, and just play around the new board.. I don't know what else that could help.

After 10 years of posting on here, it looks like the board has been modernized. Good stuff.

Now we just need some more active posting from the traditional posters and some good posts from the newbies.

Actually August 24, 2016 will be your 10 year anniversary with the board.

Reactions: Nulli Secundus
Yeah Wavebb is squinting his eyes right now thinking he fell into a blackhole and came out in the future but doesn't know how to operation the new machinery

:mad:

Reactions: 181pl
Guys, what is impressive is the "joined" date. 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, etc. Have to be impressed with the loyalty of the FlaVarsity poster. Not always a super active site in the off season, but it will never die!!

Guys, what is impressive is the "joined" date. 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, etc. Have to be impressed with the loyalty of the FlaVarsity poster. Not always a super active site in the off season, but it will never die!!

I have heard elsewhere that May 27, 2001 was the first day to register.

I know I'm late but I have to agree about the new look. We all know that posting here is cyclic. It picks up going into football season and drops after the titles.

I wasn't born until Dec 14, 2009, otherwise I would have joined sooner.

I feel like a newbie after looking at some of your membership dates.

It is easy to change an avatar. Just put the photo you want to use on your desktop. If it's to big you may need to shrink it. The click on your avatar and click it again and then one more time and you should see an option to change your pic. Browse to the spot where your pic is and click on the file name. Your new avatar should appear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT