ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Neutral

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
Where the heck have been? Did you go on a nation-wide tour when your team won the National Championship? This board isn't the same without your stories.

Just to update you, I have 2 more days as a public servant before retirement. I will be in Naples around 12 June. When will I finally get to meet you, WaveBB, and SK? After 11 years on this board, it's about time I'm able to put a face to a name.

Plus, I need to know which games in SWFL to attend this fall. I haven't been to a high school game since 11 Sep 2009. And there are no Buffalo Wild Wings or Beef O'Bradys near here. Wings, beer, and high school football. What a combination!

Where the heck have you been?

Story is complicated, but basically Dog, the Bounty Hunter were under the impression that Nu'Trelle invited Beth over to his trailer when in fack she come over here unannounced and kicked down the door down. Moral of the story: Never have nothin to do with wimmens with 56DDD's.

Reactions: 181pl
Wave have a little pad in Naples on Gordon Drive. Neutral over here all the time. Choctaw just post when u in the area. WAVE OUT!

Ft Myers / Charlotte is a good one to go to Choc. In Punta Gorda they're still talking about Wavebb's Rodney Dangerfield - Caddy Shack act tossing money around at Beefs and tellin' people to get a haircut. Picking up tabs and machine gunning one liners he was looked upon by the locals and staff just as Che Guevara was after the battle of Santa Clara

Che Guevara was a cool cat, SK. Wave know why you is such a History Fan. Cuz you in most history books from the 1900's for fishin up Charlotte Harbor. Fort Myers have no chance this year with the Tarps. We lookin at about 2-8 at bess. WAVE OUT!

Nice seeing you back around Hombre, yeah always liked Che even though I wasn't crazy about his politics. He was a man of conviction like so many others who fronted various causes through history whose coattails the politicians love to ride, like Castro did his.

2-8 Huh? I got other Wavers telling me different. How about that RB for the Red Knights', he's a You Tube sensation on the order of "The Devine One."

Yeah Neut, WTF? Where you been? Only so many strip bars and honky tonks you can get kicked out off before you eventually have to come back here and be a contributor :)

Where the heck have been? Did you go on a nation-wide tour when your team won the National Championship? This board isn't the same without your stories.

Just to update you, I have 2 more days as a public servant before retirement. I will be in Naples around 12 June. When will I finally get to meet you, WaveBB, and SK? After 11 years on this board, it's about time I'm able to put a face to a name.

Plus, I need to know which games in SWFL to attend this fall. I haven't been to a high school game since 11 Sep 2009. And there are no Buffalo Wild Wings or Beef O'Bradys near here. Wings, beer, and high school football. What a combination!
Congratulations on your retirement.

Thanks! Now I can start my third career. Just not sure what it will be.

I'm definitely going to take the summer off. It will take that long to get memory of DC traffic out of my head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT