ADVERTISEMENT

Ft Meade 34 Desoto 13

BattleField

Jun 26, 2001
Fort Meade, FL
Ft Meade started out a little slow in the 1st Qtr. but quickly recovered to end the 1st half 20 to 7. They would go on to score two more times in the 2nd half and with less than 3 minutes to go in the game Desoto would finally get their 2nd score. Good job Miners.

Ft Meade started out a little slow in the 1st Qtr. but quickly recovered to end the 1st half 20 to 7. They would go on to score two more times in the 2nd half and with less than 3 minutes to go in the game Desoto would finally get their 2nd score. Good job Miners.

That is a very good outing... 1A is gonna be interesting this year.

Battlefield, how do the miners look this year? I know in the past they have always had talent. I expect them to win their district with Frostproof the runner up. What do you think?

Battlefield, how do the miners look this year? I know in the past they have always had talent. I expect them to win their district with Frostproof the runner up. What do you think?

They are young but they have a lot talent and speed. The O' line seems to be a little stouter than last year. They have a back up QB that's a Freshman that looks very impressive. Should be an interesting year with new district faces. But Frostproof will always be a challenge and Pahokee is no push over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT