ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte's game Friday night

Yeah, around a 1,000 (1/4) I belive, They did a presale of season tickets (2 ticket maximum) at Beef's last Saturday to ensure football, band and cheer parents were able to attend our home games (only 4). That's about all I've heard. Is Manatee playing?

No not until the 25th I believe, I've asked the athletic director what the plans are for the season tickets and limitations for fans at the game and she said their still working all the details out...........right now it looks like a 7 game season this year. Was thinking about coming to see the game but if tickets are going to be slim pickings.......maybe not.............strange year all the way around......

AD secrtary told me they have tickets available at gate $6. If you get there early shouldn't be a problem. Desoto's last visit to the Fish Bowl was a capacity game ringed around the field probably 7K with a two hour rain delay that didn't run a lot of people off - but that was a showdown between the #1 and #2 rushers in the state of Florida : Desoto's Marcus Shaw and Tarpon Michael Belamy. My youngest, a TE/Slot had to play Safety that game and had hits that caused two fumbles. This was an old rivalry and usually draws a good crowd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT