ADVERTISEMENT

Canes hire new coach

do however know a decent amount about HS football and coaching it and enjoy bantering with idiot hanger ons who think they know about football because they attach themselves to a program that if well coached should never lose.

Anybody who says that any program should never lose is an idiot.

Not surprising that you think this because you've proven that you don't understand what it takes to be a head coach.

Earth-to-Carlos, Earth-to-Carlos, come in please:

Bradentonian
axed you for "specifics". He realize you think the man is a bad coach. He ain't arguing that. He's just axing "What's the guy doing wrong?" If he's an Assistant Coach, so be it. Guy's just looking for an answer.

If you have no criticisms that are specific to coaching football which prove the guy a bad coach, just admit to the fact and let it go.

You'll still be down for thinking the guy "sucks". Nothing will change on that account.

Earth-to-Carlos, Earth-to-Carlos, come in please:

Bradentonian
axed you for "specifics". He realize you think the man is a bad coach. He ain't arguing that. He's just axing "What's the guy doing wrong?" If he's an Assistant Coach, so be it. Guy's just looking for an answer.

If he's looking for answers then my suggestion is to just read this thread in it's entirety.

I don't need to prove anything to anybody.

The results speak for themselves.

The guy is a terrible coach.

If you have no criticisms that are specific to coaching football which prove the guy a bad coach, just admit to the fact and let it go.

It's hilarious.

There are probably 25 posts of mine in this very thread that explain why the guy sucks but boneheads keep asking for details.

Think of things this way, Canes. Patients are dying in surgery and your claim is that the surgeon sucks. Bradentonian is asking if you have any autopsy reports. Capishe?

Think of things this way, Canes. Patients are dying in surgery and your claim is that the surgeon sucks. Bradentonian is asking if you have any autopsy reports. Capishe?

No, he's not.

Bradentonian is looking for X's and O's when the discussion is about his ability as a head coach.

He's just clueless.

Howie taught me what it takes.
Football+for+Dummies

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT